Thursday, March 3, 2011

FemBoy Bunny Luff



I have allot of respect for the fem-boy avitar. For one its really simple to make and its super dooooper cute! Finding femboy skins is rather hard though! Luckily a good friend of mine enjoys designing them! His stores called [Pseudogal]. I designed this simple avi to show off his skin more then the outfit I was wearing

The body shape was made by myself!

  • Skin-[Pseudogal] 
  • Ears/Tail- [LittleSherberts]
  • Eyes- Plastik
  • Hair-[E]
  • Horns- *~*Illusions*~*
  • Socks/Undies- Nyte'N'Day Clothing

I have great news! My WordPress blog is going to be my Store blog, There you can find information about about my store, updates, Releases, hunts, and Freebies!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, what is the name of your friend who designs these skins or the link to the in-world store please?

    I cannot find the store using the search feature in SL.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete